Carew London, ; repr.
Clark, NJ: Lawbook Exchange, , — Westlake insinuated this point as early as ; see Chapters on the Principles of International Law , Susan L. Burns and Barbara J. Hereafter cited as F.
There is an excellent summary by Richard T. See also David P.
VTLS Chameleon iPortal Full Record
Personalised recommendations. Cite chapter How to cite? ENW EndNote. Buy options.
Legal Imperialism Sovereignty And Extraterritoriality In Japan The Ottoman Empire And China
Duplicate citations. The following articles are merged in Scholar. Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author. New articles by this author.
- Material Girl (The Fancy Lives of the Lear Sisters Book 1).
- ARRIVAL OF THE ANUNNAKI: the Gods that ruled us are returning to Earth (Annunaki Book 1);
- Really Woolly Little Book of Bible Verses!
- I shall not be in want: Introduction to Spiritual human resource management;
- Legal Imperialism!
- Intellectual Property Law: A Practical Guide to Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks and Trade Secrets.
Close mobile search navigation Article Navigation. Volume Mikael Baaz.
Legal Imperialism: Sovereignty and Extraterritoriality in Japan, the Ottoman Empire, and China
Oxford Academic. Google Scholar. Cite Citation. Permissions Icon Permissions.
Issue Section:. You do not currently have access to this article. Download all figures.
menagerie-prod-node1.external.web.nerc-bas.ac.uk/107-price-chloroquine.php Sign in. You could not be signed in. Sign In Forgot password?
Related Legal Imperialism: Sovereignty and Extraterritoriality in Japan, the Ottoman Empire, and China
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved