Lanthanide and Actinide Chemistry (eBook, PDF)
Without these cookies, we can't provide services to you. These cookies allow us to monitor OverDrive's performance and reliability. They alert us when OverDrive services are not working as expected. Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address.
- Actinide chemistry.
- The Siege of Markethaven: A Tale of Old.
- Lanthanide and Actinide Chemistry. (eBook, ) [uhemowikel.cf].
- Lesson Plans Shabanu: Daughter of the Wind?
- The Sustainable Business (2nd Edition).
These cookies help us understand user behavior within our services. For example, they let us know which features and sections are most popular. This information helps us design a better experience for all users.
- The Rough Guide to the Royals (Rough Guide to...).
- Actinide chemistry - Wikipedia.
- Table of Contents.
- Lightness, Brightness and Transparency?
- THE HOLY SPIRIT - Spiritual Gifts: Book 1: Amazing Power for Everyday People (EXPANDED EDITION) (Illuminated Bible Study Guides Series);
- Terrorist Suicide Bombings: Attack Interdiction, Mitigation, and Response.
- Lanthanide and Actinide Chemistry.
Atwood 1 D. Rankin 1.
Lanthanide and Actinide Chemistry - Simon Cotton - Paperback () » Bokklubben
Introduction to Coordination Lawrance Author Mass Spectrometry of The author has a long experience in teaching this field of chemistry. Les mer.
https://dff-karlsruhe.de/wp-includes/wifes/1782-iphone-7-plus.php Om boka This is the only introduction into the exciting chemistry of Lanthanides and Actinides. Lanthanides have become very common elements in research and technology applications; this book offers the basic knowledge. The book offers insights into a vast range of applications, from lasers to synthesis.
The principal features of these elements are set out in detail, enabling clear comparison and contrast with the Transition Elements and Main Group metals. The book covers the extraction of the elements from their ores and their purification, as well as the synthesis of the man-made elements; the properties of the elements and principal binary compounds; detailed accounts of their coordination chemistry and organometallic chemistry, from both preparative and structural viewpoints, with a clear explanation of the factors responsible for the adoption of particular coordination numbers; spectroscopy and magnetism, especially for the lanthanides, with case studies and accounts of applications in areas like magnetic resonance imaging, lasers and luminescence; nuclear separations and problems in waste disposal for the radioactive elements, particularly in the context of plutonium.
Related Lanthanide and Actinide Chemistry (Inorganic Chemistry: A Textbook Series)
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved